Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Slowing down

This has been a very busy two weeks.  Last week was Erin's state tournament for basketball.  Her team got fourth place.  It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad that this is over.  Erin never got to play that much, but I think she probably still had a good time.  The week before I broke two ribs by walking and texting at the same time.  What a doofus I am.  How do you do that?  Anyway as a result of being clutzy, I managed to injure myself.  This is seriously cutting into my exercise routine, and I continue to get bigger and bigger. 

This week is finally getting back to normal.  Erin has one more competition -- the scholar quiz bowl and then confirmation and then graduation and then the summer with summer school and phew  ---- I'm exhausted.

I've decided there needs to be more family time and less running.  Hopefully everything will start getting back to normal and I can have the garage sale I've been trying to have for two years.  Anyway, that's all for now.  Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment: