Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday Girl

Today is my middle daughter's birthday.  I remember this day like it was yesterday.  She was the largest of my three girls -- 7 lb., 7 oz., but happened to turn out to be the petite one of the three. (No the other two are not big and overweight, she is just shorter than they are).She is so perfect and gorgeous.  She still is.  Her large blue eyes and dimpled smile still melt my heart.  As a middle child she has had to fight for her place in the family.  She also has gone through a lot in her 24 years, but I would like to think she is a better person for it.  She is a nurse, which brings out her compassionate side, and  she just started volunteering at an animal shelter.  Her gift of caring is amazing.  So happy birthday sweet girl.  I love you very much.  <3
Christmas 2010
Julie & Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment