Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Graduation

Since I am writing this in July, I guess by now you have figured out that I have been incredibly busy.  So in this blog post, I am going to attempt to catch up so I can talk about the great vacation I just took.  So here goes...

Erin Graduated from 8th grade on May 27, 2011.  She was Valdictorian of her class and I couldn't have been prouder.  She gave a remarkable speech, and my hope is that she remembers what she spoke about her whole life.  Anyway,  here are the pictures.  Enjoy!!
Opening her gift  -- a heart necklace

Giving her speech

Getting her Diploma

Proud moment

Yummy Cake

The whole gang

Erin and Mr. M

1 comment:

  1. E looks so grown up in the last picture! But she also looks incredibly happy! Great post, mom!

    ReplyDelete