Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Remembering Loved Ones

Today is November 1 and All Saints Day.  I really love this time of year, especially going to church on the Sunday that we celebrate this day.  My favorite hymn is For All the Saints.  I know that this Sunday, we will sing it with gusto, and joyously remember all our friends and family that are no longer with us.  The most awesome thing is that YES we will get to see them again. 

So today,  I wish to remember:

Alvina Viefhaus - my grandmother
Alma Stratmann - my Godmother
Randy Viefhaus - my Godfather
Olivia Stratmann - my Aunt
             and
Clarence Stratmann - my sweet dad

(Oh yeah,  I know that animals are not supposed to count, but I'm including sweet, sweet Shadow)

I love you and miss you all

~Lois~

No comments:

Post a Comment