Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

New Bathroom

We are remodeling our upstairs bathroom. I'm so excited!!!  We have not done any updates in this house since we moved in 15 years ago.  This bathroom was in the planning for 3 years, but all we had bought was the vanity and then it sat in the basement.  I was getting so aggravated that we weren't doing anything, I seriously thought about selling it, and just sprucing up what I could to make the bathroom look a little better. 

Then about two weeks ago, I happened to run downstairs and found water running from the upstairs bathroom.  As I ran back up to see what was going on, I realized that the faucet had finally rusted through and the water was running as if someone had left the tap open.  As a result, we had to start the long process of remodeling.  I will start with before pictures and add more as it gets done.

Our lovely sink with all Erins "stuff".  Notice the knobs fell off long ago.

Bye bye potty...

and floor

This ugliness will be all gone soon.  Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment