Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Well we've come to the beginning of a new year.  I always love this day.  It gives me the feeling of starting over fresh, and everything I have done in the past is water under the bridge. 

Last year at this time, there were several events that were planned.  Erin's confirmation and graduation and the pending arrival of Cody and Ashley.  These occasions are always fun to look forward to.

This year doesn't seem to have that excitement.  It seems like there is really nothing huge happening this year.  No weddings, new babies, graduations or other family stuff except for birthdays and holidays. (This is not a bad thing, just an observation)  I guess we will just have to sit back and see what God holds in store for us.  Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be good, if not...well, He will be there for us. 

This year I plan to get my house in order.  Cleaning out closets will be a big priority as will painting my kitchen, bathrooms, my bedroom and possibly the living room.  My biggest hurdle is picking out colors.  I am not good at this so I will probably hire someone to help me.  I wish I was more creative.  I also want to scrapbook more and start sewing things again.  I never realized how much time has gone by since I did these activities.  One other thing I want to do is go back to Florida.  If you're reading this please consider coming with us.  I think the more the merrier.  I promise lots of beach time and relaxation. 

Other than that, maybe this year will be more relaxing and less stressful.  We'll see

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment