Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Walk in the Park

I've been trying to lose weight.  I will be the first to admit that I am not a fan of the gym.  I don't like exercising in front of people I don't know, and I always feel very self conscious.  I have a lot of problems with my feet hurting, so exercise is not high on my list.  But, lose weight I must so I have started to walk Creve Coeur Park.  The park has been around forever, but several years ago, someone put in a walking, biking, running, rollerblading trail around the lake.  Brad and I have started walking so one night I decided to take some pictures and play with my camera.  I didn't get much walking done, but I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the pretty lake.






I let the pictures speak for themselves.  It was a warm summer night and you could hear the locusts and if you looked really hard, see the deer coming out for an evening meal.  I would much rather walk this than a gym any time. 

Gotta go.  Time for my walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment