Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sighaaaah

Today is finally Friday.  I love Fridays.  It means that I have a nice weekend ahead.  This weekend I have to administer the ACT tests, so since I'm fighting the flu, hope I'm okay for tomorrow.

This coming week will be very busy.  Number 2 daughter's 24th birthday.  Erin has basketball (her team made it to state), and her coach is scheduling extra games and practices so they are ready for the weekend.  Then it's Valentines Day, and doctor's appoinment's and on and on and on. 

I'm glad for busyness, because it means that I'm healthy and able bodied -- but the one thing I need to remember is to keep Jesus front and center in my life.  He is the reason I get through my days.  Just knowing that He is with me gives me great comfort.  I pray daily for my three girls, that they will be strong in the Lord, make good decisions and have much peace in their lives.  Plus, since two of them face health issues, it would do this mom's heart some good to know that they will be able to live healthy and productive lives.  Only time and God know that outcome.  Blessings :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment